Fahamu welcomes interns interested and passionate about social justice and human rights to work with us.
Interns should have a first degree as a minimum or equivalent community based experience.
- Are offered in line with Fahamu’s programs and activities.
- No more than 3 interns will be accommodated per each Fahamu office at a time, this is in consideration of available mentorship and office space.
- Internships are available for 3 months at a time.
- Interns will be assigned to specific projects or indeed to the wider Fahamu program area.
- Interns are not paid and all candidates will be expected to meet the costs of their transportation and meals..
If you are interested in interning with Fahamu, please send a cover letter, CV and two references to interns[at]fahamu.org.